<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1620521121039890481\x26blogName\x3dsweet+memories\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://love-miss-u.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://love-miss-u.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8078847582395600064', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, June 14, 2009Y

Tagged by JuanJuan[oh my..god...another tag...~o~]

My Top 10 Most Favourite Food (in no particular order)

* * Sushi
* * Ramen
* * Japanese food la
* * Penang Laksa [=D yum yum]
* * Spicy food
* * grandma cook
* * kimChi !
* * Cheese~~cake
* * PiZZa
* * Pat Tye(sumkind of Thai food)[i dono i've spell correct or not]

10 Things I Love Doing (in no particular order)

* listen to music[espescially Lee Hom songs =D]
* spending time with with friends and family
* D.I.Y
* Chat with frenz [hehehe]
* Photography
* Draw
* art
* Learn Japan language
* Sing [lalalala..=S]
* Laugh until xiao...xD

5 Things I Love Doing When I’m Emo / Stressed (in no particular order)

* listen to music(any type)
* play game lo..
* share jokes with frenz =D
* Draw...
* Read Novel

5 Things I Love Doing When I’m Happy (in no particular order)

* HYPER !
* share jokes and secret with my friend
* take photo
* Sing til no sound..xD
* LAugh!!!!

5 Things I Wish It Could Happen (in no particular order)

* DSLR!!!
* something good come to me :P
* world peace :D
* a new laptop
* bcum beautiful..xP

My Top 10 Recently Most Addicted Songs(in no particular order)

* 盖世英雄 - Lee Hom
* Sarang Hae Yo - JJ Lim
* Come back to me-Utada Hikaru
* Love Story - Taylor Swift
* Magic of love - 7 princess
* Love song - 7 princess
* Sakasama no chou - Snow
* Crazy Love - TVXQ
* 心跳- Lee Hom
* You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift

10 Ridiculous Things I Wish To Do Before I Die (in no particular order)

* I'm Rich $v$
* a suscessful people !
* meet many many people ( friends , artist or that .. except for killer , something bad x[)
* I'm mathematic Genius..xD
* travel round the world =)
* married :O hahahhahha
* learn japanese and korean
* Economy bcum good..
* become pretty and sexy girl...xD
* god , please fulfill my wishes :D thanks

10 Persons You Wish To Tag

* XinYi
* ShinYi
* Winnie
* HueyLeen
* Kimmei
* Michelle
* YeeLyn
* Chiang Zhen
* Yee Leong

finally..EndZ~

-y there r so many tag??? *sigh* ...tired la -

9:52 PM Photobucket